Yoga Classes: Thursday 7.30 Town Hall, Boltro Rd, Haywards Heath RH16 1BA
Myra Nicol (British Wheel of Yoga qualified Teacher 30 years and experienced Yoga Therapist)
Yoga designed for You
- Beautifully dressed room with soothing lights, candles,aromatherapy and music
- New to Yoga? book your £10 trial session for Thursday 6th June
- If you decide to join our friendly group then this is deducted from the block ie £30 for the month instead of £40
- Limited spaces Book now email@example.com
- Discover which postures are best for your back, occupation, sports, and medical problems
- Breathe correctly to improve mental function, increase energy levels & learn how to relax
- Easy steps to Meditation to lower anxiety levels and improve your performance
Beginner? .. no problem - you'll be made to feel most welcome at our lovely Town Hall, 40 Boltro Road Haywards Heath which has been established since 1999. The building is carpeted throughout which means it's consistently warm.. with no draughts when you lay on the floor! Ample parking and the hall is just a short hop from the car. Mats are provided (unless you have one) and not to worry if you have any medical problems as the exercises will be modified or alternatives given so you can keep up with the flow of the class. Myra Nicol is extremely experienced teacher of Beginner Yoga. She is also a British Wheel qualified teacher and celebrates 40 years Yoga and 35 years teaching experience this year 2019. Her nurse training background will assure you get the best possible advice for any ailments. Based on Iyengar yoga but re-worked with love and pizazz Myra Nicol Yoga is the best way to get yourself into the best possible shape, mentally and physically during these exciting times.
Access to the Yoga class is directly from the Town Hall car park through the blue side door and not through the main entrance.
Expand the map to see the precise entrance details.
The door is normally open and the classes are accessed by going along the corridor and then up the stairs to the first floor.
Come along! Mats provided just remember to avoid a heavy meal before and wear loose fitting clothing.
You'll feel at home in my Haywards Heath Yoga Class. It's warm relaxed and informal and my students love how the room feels after a long day at work.
Candles, essential oils and our gently bubbling vaporisers give just the right atmosphere and there will be lots of fun with others like you who just want to get fit without the stress.
Each of the sessions are designed to make you feel energised, calmer and week by week just a little bit more toned and in touch with your body.