Burgess Hill Yoga Classes
St Pauls College, Jane Murray Way. Opposite 'The Triangle' Leisure Centre.
Monday 8.15 pm
Wednesday 7 pm
(one hour 15 mins)
Just £10 for your first trial session. £48 will give you access to 5 sessions per month in Burgess Hill and Haywards Heath. You can also mix and match classes
B O O K N O W - email@example.com
Come and enjoy the ambient surroundings. Candles, the purest essential oils and now our NEW Himalayan Salt lamp for the deepest relaxation and best night's sleep ever
Beginner? .. no problem - you'll be made to feel most welcome in our small groups of men and women. Mats are available at the class and exercises will be modified or alternatives given so you can keep up with the flow of the sessions. I'm a British Wheel of Yoga qualified teacher and have 35 years experience. My nurse training background will assure you get the best possible advice for any ailments. Based on Iyengar yoga but re-worked with love and pizazz I look forward to sharing my classes with you. Email me now firstname.lastname@example.org
"Do something today that your future self will thank you for"
- Enter St Pauls from the Triangle roundabout.
- As you drive in go right at the mini roundabout in front of the main entrance.
- Follow the road through the parking area and then go left along the service road to the additional parking. You may park here.
- After about 100 metres, before you get to the conventional parking, turn left into the playground.
- The Entrance to Yoga is in the diametrically opposite corner.
- Expand the map to show the precise entrance details.