Yoga Classes: Tuesday 8.15 Oaks Hall, Burgess Hill Girls, Keymer Road, Burgess Hill RH15 0EG
Myra Nicol (British Wheel of Yoga qualified Teacher 30 years and experienced Yoga Therapist)
Yoga designed for You
- Beautifully dressed room with soothing lights, candles,aromatherapy and music
- New to Yoga? book your £10 trial session for Tuesday 4th June
- If you decide to join our friendly group then this is deducted from the block ie £30 for the month instead of £40
- Limited spaces Book firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discover which postures are best for your back, occupation, sports, and medical problems
- Breathe correctly to improve mental function, increase energy levels & learn how to relax
- Easy steps to Meditation to lower anxiety levels and improve your performance
Beginner? .. no problem - you'll be made to feel most welcome in our brand new class at Burgess Hill School for Girls Keymer Road, which started in January 2019. The building is 'eco styled' which means it's consistently warm.. with no draughts when you lay on the floor! Ample parking and the hall is just a short hop from the car. Mats are provided (unless you have one) and not to worry if you have any medical problems as the exercises will be modified or alternatives given so you can keep up with the flow of the class. Myra Nicol is extremely experienced teacher of Beginner Yoga. She is also a British Wheel qualified teacher and celebrates 40 years Yoga and 35 years teaching experience this year. Her nurse training background will assure you get the best possible advice for any ailments. Based on Iyengar yoga but re-worked with love and pizazz Myra Nicol Yoga is the best way to get yourself into the best possible shape, mentally and physically during these exciting times.
Access to the Yoga class is through the gate from the car park that is directly opposite the first entrance to the school when coming from the station. You will need a gate code.
The entrance to the yoga class is directly ahead once you are through the gate.
Come along! Mats provided just remember to avoid a heavy meal before and wear loose fitting clothing.
You'll feel at home in my Burgess Hill Girls Yoga Class. It's warm relaxed and informal and my students love how the room feels after a long day at work.
Candles, essential oils and gently bubbling vaporisers give just the right atmosphere and there will be lots of fun with others like you who just want to get fit without the stress.
Each of the sessions are designed to make you feel energised, calmer and week by week just a little bit more toned and in touch with your body.