Wednesday 7 pm at St Pauls College, Nr Triangle
Myra Nicol (British Wheel of Yoga qualified Teacher 30 years and experienced Yoga Therapist)
Latest News Spring 2019
"I'm so thrilled to bring you news of my handcrafted Yoga Nidra Eyemask"
The feedback from my private clients over the last year has shown
- soothing of the eyes in cases of hayfever
- reduced eyestrain and neck/shoulder tension
- deeper experience of relaxation
- better sleeping at night (blocks out daylight in summer
We all spend too much time in front of computer screens and it has resulted in a condition called 'Computer Vision Syndrome'
In the UK 80% of us suffer from it on a daily basis. Eye strain, blurred vision or dryness in the eyes are common symptoms which also link to neck and shoulder stiffness.
"I opened two gifts this morning...they were my eyes"
Join us! Yoga designed for You
- Just £48 for 5 sessions
- Fully carpeted room, candles, music and the deepest relaxation ever.
- Book Now to start Weds April 3rd 7pm
- Beginner friendly & Shift workers can mix and match classes. (see timetable)
- Discover which postures are best for your back, occupation, sports, and medical problems
- Breathe correctly to improve mental function, increase energy levels & learn how to relax
- Easy steps to Meditation to lower anxiety levels and improve your performance
Beginner? .. no problem - you'll be made to feel most welcome in our lovely Drama Rehearsal Room at St Pauls College opposite the Triangle in Burgess Hill which has been established since January 2013. The building is 'eco styled' which means it's consistently warm.. with no draughts when you lay on the floor! Ample parking and the room is just a short hop from the car. Mats are provided (unless you have one) and not to worry if you have any medical problems as the exercises will be modified or alternatives given so you can keep up with the flow of the class. Myra Nicol is extremely experienced and one of the most respected teachers in the South of England. She is also a British Wheel of Yoga qualified teacher and celebrates 40 years Yoga and 35 years teaching experience this year 2019. Her nurse training background will assure you get the best possible advice for any ailments. Based on Iyengar yoga but re-worked with love and pizazz Myra Nicol Yoga is the best way to get yourself into the best possible shape, mentally and physically during these exciting times.
- Enter St Pauls from the Triangle roundabout.
- As you drive in go right at the mini roundabout in front of the main entrance.
- Follow the road through the parking area and then go left along the service road to the additional parking. You may park here.
- After about 100 metres, before you get to the conventional parking, turn left into the playground.
- The Entrance to Yoga is in the diametrically opposite corner.
- Expand the map to show the precise entrance details.